Our MissionThe mission of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation is to support the Museum of New Mexico system through fund development for exhibitions and education programs, financial management and advocacy.
We envision a Museum of New Mexico that will have ever-increasing resources to pursue its mission and create engaging cultural experiences for all New Mexico residents and visitors.
Integrity: We will meet the highest ethical and professional standards by:
Our Core Values
- Being accountable to our mission, donors, members, partners and the public
- Earning trust by building relationships, being competent, transparent, following through on our commitments and being responsible stewards of our donors’ gifts
Inclusiveness: We foster an atmosphere of accessibility, diversity, respect and belonging for all.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence both in the results we achieve and the way in which we achieve those results.
Leadership: We will provide resources, innovative ideas and initiative to support the Museum of New Mexico’s quest for excellence.
The Museum of New Mexico
- New Mexico Museum of Art
- Museum of Indian Arts & Culture/Laboratory of Anthropology
- Museum of International Folk Art
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors
- Office of Archaeological Studies